Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Black Ops Tips and Tricks - Intro

I've been playing black ops from day one and I've learned some things along the way and I'm going to share some of those things with you so that when you're out on the battlefield you don't get completely owned.  I love to play COD, but I know it can get very frustrating spending 60 bucks on a video game and then being stressed out every time you play because you're getting your head blown off every minute.  In the blogs to come I will post not only tips on how to be a more efficient player, but give you some advice on those levels you may not be so good at.  If you wish to leave a comment on my strategies then be my guest.  What works for me may not work for you but if we're both talking COD then we have something in common!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments!